Tuesday, February 01, 2011

News

I've just been informed that Look Straight Ahead #1 & #2 have been nominated for the 2011 Gene Day Award, which recognizes Canadian self-published comics released in 2010. Wahoo!

Here's the complete list of nominees: http://joeshusterawards.com/awards/about/2011-nominees/ (scroll down a ways)

Thank you to the panel for nominating me and thank you to everyone who has supported and continues to support me as I work on this project - you have no idea how much it means to me.

After all that, I owe you some drawings, don't I? Let's see now...

This was the completed flyer for my art show, which we also turned into a glossy 11 x 14" print (which doesn't have the text on it). If you want one, they are $10 Canadian and there's tons left - you can either go see Theo at Unreal City in downtown Saskatoon, SK, or email me at dishonest _ don at hotmail dot com and I'll see what I can do to hook you up.
 This is a page from LSA #3, which is, quite literally, roaring right along.
And finally, a very sketchy homemade CD insert for one of my lovely co-workers who is a big fan of Sherlock Holmes (yes I am aware of the mistake I made with the pipe, argh! :p ) Yep, I also know they have computers to do lettering now. I'm stubborn that way. :p (I gave the CD to her at Christmastime which is why the first track is a Christmas song)

Back soon! To see more, visit my actual website: http://www.e2w-illustration.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Smithee Zombie Hunter said...

congrats on the 2011 Gene Day Award award!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home