Sunday, November 29, 2009

November

November looks better in black & white. There was a mild countrywide snowstorm here in the UK last year, causing traffic jams and all-around general chaos. I shouldn't laugh, but damn, the whole thing was hilarious - it only snowed a couple of inches.

That being said, I had a rather frightening dream this morning about a massive snowstorm. I was inside a gigantic house I'd never been in before, with enormous windows. When I looked outside I could see two people, a father and daughter, trapped in the storm and waist-deep in snow. I wanted to go and help them but didn't know how. Suddenly, I was also waist-deep in snow, although I was still inside the house and I don't recall ever opening the door to let any snow in. I don't remember much after that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home